All of Rouses Holiday Dinners are packaged cold and fully cooked.
The containers your dressings and side dishes are packed in are microwave safe.
HEATING DRESSINGS AND SIDES
- Preheat your oven to 325 – 350 degrees.
- Remove product from containers and place in oven safe dish.
- Heat to an internal temp of 155 degrees. The time frame to reach this temp will vary from item to item. However, 30minutes, minimum, should be expected for each item.
- If oven space allows you can place multiple side items in the oven at the same time.
- Check your sides at 30 minutes. If 155 degrees has not been reached…continue to check sides every 10 minutes.
- After 155 degrees has been reached, remove the dish from the oven. The dish will be HOT!
- Use your favorite garnish for the finishing touch…then serve.
HEATING OVEN ROASTED TURKEY OR CAJUN TURKEY
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove turkey from bag and place in foil pan.
- Cover with foil by placing the foil over the turkey and tucking the foil under the rim of your pan.
- Place covered turkey in the center of your oven.
- After 45 minutes, check the internal temperature of your turkey to insure a minimum temperature of 165 degrees has been reached. Take the temperature of your turkey in 2 spots; the center of the thickest part of the breast and center of the thigh near the bone. If a minimum temperature of 165 degrees has not been reached, recover your turkey with the foil and recheck your turkey every 15 minutes.
- When your turkey reaches the minimum temperature of 165 degrees remove the foil and return the turkey to the oven for 10 minutes to brown. At 10 minutes check your turkey for desired browning. If your turkey has not browned to your desired color, recheck every 5 minutes.
- When your turkey has reached a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees and has browned to your liking, remove from the oven and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before carving. When you cut into a hot turkey, it might appear pinkish in color and some pink juices might appear. Several natural factors contribute to this, including the age of the bird. It does not indicate an undercooked turkey.
If stuffing your turkey, the stuffing must reach a minimum internal temperature of 155 degrees. Check the internal temperature of the stuffing at the center most point of the stuffing. You should check the stuffing temperature when checking the turkey temperature.
HEATING SPIRAL HAMS
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham on a oven-safe dish for baking.
- Cover with foil by placing the foil over the Ham and tucking the foil under the rim of your pan.
- Place covered Ham in the center of your oven.
- After 45 minutes, check the internal temperature of your Ham to insure a minimum temperature of 155 degrees has been reached. Take the temperature of your Ham at the center of the Ham near the bone. If a minimum temperature of 155 degrees has not been reached, recover your Ham with the foil and recheck Ham every 10 minutes.
- When your Ham reaches the minimum temperature of 155 degrees remove the Ham from the oven.
- If you are glazing your Ham you should uncover the Ham, follow the instructions on your glaze pack included with your meal. Check your Ham for desired results. If not attained, recheck every 10 minutes.
- Both Glazed and Unglazed Hams should rest for 5 – 10 minutes before serving.
Brown and Serve Rolls
- Your dinner includes Rouses Brown and Serve Rolls. For best results, please follow instruction on package.