The primary purpose of this position is to perform various service and repairs to Rouse’s commercial facilities and property. This includes being on-call and dispatched for issues related but not limited to; flooring, windows, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, roofing, drainage, painting, production equipment, and warehouse equipment.
- Perform Repairs – respond to service calls as dispatched by assigned region/district
- Perform Scheduled Maintenance – complete routine and/or scheduled maintenance as assigned
- Transport & Haul – moving various equipment and material from location to location as needed
- Work Order Administration – updating and maintaining work orders through online computer based systems
- Site Inspection/Surveys – inspect and survey sites as needed to provide feedback on various conditions
- Company Assets – accountable for company assets including truck, tools, trailer, equipment, etc.
- Work Hours- Be available to work after hours and weekends.
- Knowledge – electro/mechanical equipment repair
- Knowledge – basic trade knowledge to include roofing, painting, electrical, flooring, plumbing, etc.
- Knowledge – generally accepted OSHA safety practices
- Knowledge – basic food safety and sanitation practices
- Skill – equipment repair
- Skill – power and hand tool use
- Skill – lifting up to 75 pounds
- Skill – equipment operation including scissor lifts, fork lifts, man lifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Skill – material application – mastic, thin set grout, sealant, etc.
- Skill – safe driving, pulling trailers
- Skill – computer use including email
- Skill – written/verbal communication Decisions – Call prioritization and time management
- Decisions – diagnosis and repair
- Recommendations – replace verses repair
Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation