Temporary Emergency Return Policy
COVID-19, March 13th, 2020 UNTIL T-B-D
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Due to sanitation concerns and the safety of our employees and customers, all purchases at any Rouses Markets are final and Rouses will not accept returns unless all the requirements listed below are met:
- Product must be defective. (ex. expired when purchased)
- Product must be brought in with its original packaging.
- Original receipt is required and must be legible.
- Return must be made within 3 days of purchase.
- Return will be an EXCHANGE for an exact item, or if exact item is not available, return will be refunded to a Rouses gift card for the purchase price on the receipt plus applicable sales tax.
- A valid, Government issued Identification document is required for all returns.
*Rouses reserves the right to modify and or revise the terms of this Policy at any time.
We accept the following types of coupons: Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off); free merchandise (or manufacturer’s Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons; store coupons; internet coupons; soft drink container caps.
The following are guidelines and limits for acceptance of coupons:
- Rouses only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons are accepted for the face value only.
- Rouses does not accept other retailers’ coupons.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Rouses will not accept expired coupons.
- Internet coupons must be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon”. There must be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and legal description of the offer.
- All internet coupons must have a scannable bar code.
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Rouses does not accept discount coupons for a percent off the total order.
- Customers must purchase the quantity stated on the coupon.
- Some coupon transactions may require a manager’s approval.