“At Rouses, we don’t believe in bonus cards, confusing coupon matching programs, or gimmicky discounts that only benefit some of our shoppers. We give everyone our best price every day.”
—Donny Rouse, CEO, 3rd Generation
We accept the following types of coupons: Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off); free merchandise (or manufacturer’s Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons; store coupons; internet coupons; soft drink container caps.
The following are guidelines and limits for acceptance of coupons:
- Rouses only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons are accepted for the face value only.
- Rouses does not accept other retailers’ coupons.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Rouses will not accept expired coupons.
- Internet coupons must be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon”. There must be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and legal description of the offer.
- All internet coupons must have a scannable bar code.
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Rouses does not accept discount coupons for a percent off the total order.
- Customers must purchase the quantity stated on the coupon.
- Some coupon transactions may require a manager’s approval.