Merchandise purchased in our stores may be returned or exchanged within fourteen (14) days of purchase with a valid Identification and valid receipt. Merchandise sold in our store as perishable products will be considered for refund or exchange within (7) seven days of purchase with a valid Identification and valid receipt. All sales are final on all Gift cards, no refunds or exchanges.
- All sales on close out / clearance merchandise are final and do not qualify for refund or returns.
- Merchandise purchased at sale retails will be refunded as sale retails.
- Items requested for return or exchange must have original unopened packaging.
- Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
- All merchandise returned in store must have a valid receipt and Customer License or ID.
- A receipt with a valid transaction number is required to receive a refund on sales tax for returned items within the time period allowed.
*Rouses reserves the right to modify and or revise the terms of this Policy at any time.
We accept the following types of coupons: Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off); free merchandise (or manufacturer’s Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons; store coupons; internet coupons; soft drink container caps.
The following are guidelines and limits for acceptance of coupons:
- Rouses only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons are accepted for the face value only.
- Rouses does not accept other retailers’ coupons.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Rouses will not accept expired coupons.
- Internet coupons must be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon”. There must be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and legal description of the offer.
- All internet coupons must have a scannable bar code.
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Rouses does not accept discount coupons for a percent off the total order.
- Customers must purchase the quantity stated on the coupon.
- Some coupon transactions may require a manager’s approval.