Dinner for Two
Blackened Shrimp Pasta
Leave the fuss to us! Find Rouses Meal Kits in our Deli.
Rouses Meal Kits include all of the ingredients for this recipe pre-measured and ready to prepare for a restaurant-quality meal at home.*
*Some ingredients may be necessary “from your pantry”.
- 12 ounces shrimp, cleaned and seasoned
- 3 ounces onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 16 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 16 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons green onion, bias cut
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium-high; add the onion and garlic to the skillet and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimp and cook until they are firm.
- Add the Alfredo sauce to the skillet and stir.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer the sauce for minutes, stirring continuously to keep the sauce from sticking.
- Add the penne pasta and simmer for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Chop parsley.
- Carefully plate the pasta. Garnish each plate with Parmesan cheese, green onion and parsley.