Patriotic Popcorn Balls
Chef Sally’s July Kid’s Cooking Class
- 1 box (10.5 ounce) box Best Choice Natural Popcorn
- 1 box (3 ounces) Jell-O strawberry gelatin
- 1 box (3 ounces) Jell-O Berry Blue gelatin
- 1 pack (10 ounces) Kraft jet puffed mini marshmallows
- 16 ounces unsalted butter
- Quart-size Ziplocs
- Pop two bags of popcorn according to directions on box.
- In a saucepan, melt one-quarter cup butter and one-half bag mini marshmallows. Add strawberry gelatin and stir until blended in. Transfer to a bowl. Add one bag of popped popcorn to a bowl and mix with the strawberry marshmallow mixture.
- In a clean saucepan, melt the rest of the butter and mini marshmallows. Add Berry Blue gelatin and stir until blended in. Transfer to a clean bowl. Add one bag of popped popcorn to a bowl and mix.
- Take some of each flavored popcorn mixture and roll into small balls.