Dinner for Two
Chicken Teriyaki with Egg Rolls
Leave the fuss to us! Find Rouses Meal Kits in our Deli.
Rouses Meal Kits include all of the ingredients for this recipe pre-measured and ready to prepare for a restaurant-quality meal at home.*
*Some ingredients may be necessary “from your pantry”.
- 12 ounces diced chicken thighs
- 2 ounces broccoli florets
- 3 ounces bok choy, chopped
- 2-1/2 ounces bell pepper, diced
- 2-1/2 ounces carrot, shredded
- 6 ounces onion, diced
- 10 ounces teriyaki sauce
- 14 ounces white rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons green onion, bias cut
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 pork egg rolls
- 2 tablespoons sesame or vegetable oil
- Heat sesame or vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat; carefully place the chicken in the skillet.
- Cook the chicken, stirring frequently, until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Place the vegetables in the same skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the chicken back to skillet with the vegetables and toss.
- Add the teriyaki sauce to the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place the rice in a microwave-safe plate or bowl and heat in microwave for 1 minute on high. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the egg rolls in the microwave on a microwave-safe plate for 30 seconds on high.
- Portion the rice into two bowls. Top with chicken teriyaki and vegetables.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and green onions, and serve with the egg roll on the side.