Pork & Peanut Dragon Noodles
By Budget Bytes
For the Dragon Sauce:
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
For the Pork and Noodles:
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 6 ounce ramen noodles
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Combine the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add the ground pork to a skillet and cook over medium heat until it is fully browned. Once browned, add the prepared dragon sauce and chopped peanuts. Allow the pork and peanuts to simmer in the sauce for another 5 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced by half.
- While the pork is browning, begin boiling water for your noodles. Once water is boiling, add your noodles and cook according to the package directions. Drain the noodles in a colander.
- Once the sauce has reduced and the noodles have drained, add the noodles to the skillet and toss until everything is combined and coated in sauce. Top with sliced green onions and serve!