Dinner for Two
Chicken with Greek Orzo Pasta Salad
Leave the fuss to us! Find Rouses Meal Kits in our Deli.
Rouses Meal Kits include all of the ingredients for this recipe pre-measured and ready to prepare for a restaurant-quality meal at home.*
*Some ingredients may be necessary “from your pantry”.
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied and seasoned
- 6 ounces asparagus
- 12 ounces orzo pasta, cooked
- 2 ounces baby spinach
- 1 ounce bell pepper, diced
- 1 ounce red onion, diced
- 2-1/2 ounces Kalamata olives
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces sundried tomato
- 1 ounce parsley
- 2 ounces dressing
- 2-1/2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In an oven-safe skillet, heat vegetable oil and cook the chicken breasts for 3 minutes on one side.
- Turn the chicken breasts over and add the asparagus to the pan.
- Place the skillet in the o ven for 8 minutes, then check for an internal temperature of 165°F. If that temperature has not been r eached, place back in the oven for an additional 2-3 minut es or until 165°F has been reached.
- While the chicken and asparagus are in the oven, toss the orzo pasta, spinach, bell pepper, onion, olives, parsley, cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes and dressing in a bowl.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- Portion the pasta salad and asparagus onto individual plates, and top with the sliced chicken.
- Garnish with the feta cheese.