Skip to content
- 2 sticks butter
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Cream butter and powdered sugar.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to creamed butter. Add vanilla and nuts.
- Chill mixture for 2 hours.
- Roll dough into crescent shapes and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool then roll in powdered sugar.
Rate this Recipe