- 1-1/2 pounds Vidalia carrots
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Rouses Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Rouses salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Rouses black pepper
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Steen’s® Pure Cane Syrup
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and wash carrots. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss carrots with olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring the coffee, balsamic vinegar and Steen’s to a boil. Cook until the glaze is reduced to approximately half, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the carrots from the oven. Pour on the glaze, tossing to coat. Return the carrots to the oven and cook for an additional 10-12 minutes, tossing once halfway through. Carrots are done when they are tender, but not yet completely soft.