Feta Cheese Coleslaw with Green Onions
- 12 cups finely shredded cabbage (about half a large head of cabbage)
- 1/2cup nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Crystal® Hot Sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (both green and white parts)
- Put the cabbage in a large bowl. In a large measuring cup, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, Crystal Hot Sauce and lots of black pepper. Mix well. Pour over the cabbage and sprinkle with feta cheese and green onions.
- Toss thoroughly. Refrigerate until serving. Keeps well.