Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuit Chicken
4 Rouses thin-cut chicken breasts, pounded
1 box of Triscuit Rosemary & Olive Oil crackers crushed
1 cup flour
3 eggs, large
1 tablespoons rosemary, minced
Rouses Olive Oil
Fresh ground pepper
½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
8 ounces Galbani Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Pour half bag of Triscuit Rosemary & Olive Oil crackers into the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until fine. If you do not have a food processor, you can put the Triscuits into a Ziplock bag and seal. Crush crackers with a flat object to a course crumb texture.
- Pour flour into a wide shallow bowl, season generously with salt, pepper and minced Rosemary and whisk ingredients together.
- Crack the Eggs into a second shallow bowl
- Pour the Triscuit crumbs into a third bowl. Now you’re ready to start your dredging assembly line.
- Coat each breast with the flour mixture.
- Next dunk them and coat in the Egg Beaters.
- Thoroughly coat breasts (use tongs to press chicken into the crumbs) with crushed Triscuits.
- Heat ½ cup Vegetable Oil in a pan over medium high het
- Pan fry each Chicken Breast for 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place the Chicken on a parchment lined sheet pan, and top with slices of fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Bake at 400º for 3 to 5 minutes to melt the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Remove from the oven and serve over your favorite pasta and sauce