Skip to content
- 1/3 stick butter
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 cups sliced fresh green beans
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Sauté the onions and mushrooms in the butter until soft.
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes, then drain and discard chicken stock.
- Add the green beans, mushroom soup, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the onions and mushrooms in the skillet. Stir well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, topping with onions during the last 5 minutes of baking. Bake until onions are golden.
Rate this Recipe