1 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups raw spinach
¼ cup bell pepper
¼ cup chopped onion
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk together with a fork – set aside.
- Sautee the bell pepper and onion with the olive oil until cooked (about 3 minutes), and then add the spinach to wilt.
- Once the spinach is cooked, add the eggs and scramble until done.
- Slice the avocado and place the slices on top of the cooked eggs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 420; Total Fat: 34 g; Saturated Fat: 7 g; Monounsaturated Fat: 21 g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 5 g; Cholesterol: 372 mg; Sodium: 196 mg; Potassium: 986 mg; Carbohydrate: 15 g; Fiber: 8 g; Protein: 17 g