- 6 lemons, halved
- 1 pound bag seafood boil
- 4 ounce bottle concentrated liquid seafood boil
- 1 bottle Alabama Sunshine Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- 3 pounds red potatoes, skin on, quartered
- 4 large white onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 heads of garlic, peeled
- 10 ears Alabama Silver King sweet corn, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 3 pounds Conecuh® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1- to 2-inch coins
- 10 pounds 21-26 count Gulf shrimp, heads removed
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- Fill your boiling pot halfway with water. Add the lemons, seafood boil and hot sauce. Place the lid on the pot and set propane burner on high. Bring water to a rolling boil.
- Remove the lid and add the garlic and potatoes. Continue boiling for 12 minutes.
- Add the onions, corn and sausage. Bring back to a full rolling boil.
- Add the shrimp. Cook until shrimp are pink and separating from their shells, about 3 minutes. Stir in the butter. Add ice to the pot to stop the shrimp from cooking. Let the iced shrimp soak for 10 minutes before draining.