Skillet Pesto Palmini
1 12 ounce package Palmini Linguini Pasta (Heart of Palm Pasta)
1 Tbsp Rouses Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Alessi Pesto
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Rouses Grated Parmesan Cheese to taste
8 Mezzetta Sun Dried Tomatoes and 8 lemon wedges for garnish
- Place 8 sundried tomatoes in ½ cup water to soak.
- Using a colander, drain and rinse Palmini pasta under running water.
- Place Palmini and olive oil in medium size skillet and begin to saute over medium heat, continuously slowly stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pesto and red pepper flakes. Continue to stir in pan until mixture is evenly heated, approximately 5 minutes.
- Let stand in pan for 5 minutes. Remove sundried tomatoes from water as they should be softened.
- Plate pesto palmini in plate and garnish with sundried tomato and lemon. Add grated parmesan to taste.
Calories: 143; Total Fat: 13 g; Sodium: 198 mg; Carbohydrate: 4 g; Protein: 3 g