Dinner for Two
Turkey Meatballs with Veggie Noodles
Leave the fuss to us! Find Rouses Meal Kits in our Deli.
Rouses Meal Kits include all of the ingredients for this recipe pre-measured and ready to prepare for a restaurant-quality meal at home.*
*Some ingredients may be necessary “from your pantry”.
- 10 ounces 93% lean ground turkey
- 2-1/2 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 ounces Paul Prudhomme’s Toasted Onion & Garlic Magic Seasoning (No Salt/Sugar)
- 10 ounces zucchini and yellow squash noodles
- 6 ounces green beans
- 12 ounces low sodium marinara
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Finely chop the but ton mushrooms and basil, oregano and rosemary in a food processor.
- Mix the mushroom and herb mixture with the ground turkey, and season with 2 tablespoons of Paul Prudhomme’s Toasted Onion & Garlic Magic Seasoning.
- Divide the meatball mixture into 6 even portions and shape them into meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a parchment-lined sheet pan, and bake in the oven at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place the low sodium marinara and meatballs in a small saucepan, and simmer over low heat until sauce is hot throughout.
- Heat 3 cups of water in a small saucepan to a boil over high heat, and place the green beans in the water for 2 minutes.
- Remove the green beans from the water, and place them in an ice-water bath to stop the cooking process and retain the bright green color. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, he at the olive oil and sauté the green beans with 1 tablespoon of the Paul Prudhomme’s Toasted Onion & Garlic Magic Seasoning until fork tender. Remove from the heat and set aside. Place the Zucchini and Squash Noodles in a large skillet with the remaining 1 tablespoon of seasoning and sauté until tender.
- Divide the green beans onto 2 plates. Place the desired amount of veggie noodles on each plate.
- Top each plate with 3 turkey meatballs and 6 ounces of the marinara sauce.