Green Bean Casserole
2 pounds fresh green beans, snipped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of onion soup
¼ cup milk
½ tablespoon black pepper
1 container crispy fried onions
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Clean the green beans and set them aside.
- Combine the cream of mushroom and cream of onion soups with the milk and pepper.
- Toss the green beans with the soup mixture, and pour into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the green beans are tender and the sauce has reduced.
- Remove from the oven and top with the fried onions. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the onions are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool slightly before serving.