Dinner for Two
Lemon Pepper Salmon with Kale & Beet Salad
Leave the fuss to us! Find Rouses Meal Kits in our Deli.
Rouses Meal Kits include all of the ingredients for this recipe pre-measured and ready to prepare for a restaurant-quality meal at home.*
*Some ingredients may be necessary “from your pantry”.
- 2 salmon fillets, seasoned
- 5 ounces kale, chopped
- 5 ounces beets, shredded
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces sunflower seeds
- 3 ounces dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 8 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine the lemon Juice and honey in a bowl, and whisk together.
- Slowly drizzle in 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil and whisk briskly to make the dressing. Set aside.
- Heat remaining 4 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet.
- Add the salmon to the skillet, and s ear on each side for 2-3 minutes. Set aside on a separate plate.
- Toss the kale, cranberries, beets and feta cheese with the dressing and divide equally onto 2 plates.
- Place 1 salmon fillet on top of each salad, and garnish with the sunflower seeds.