These Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos will transform your Mexican night! They’re loaded with all of your favorite toppings for an epic, healthy 30-minute meal.
Loaded Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos
By Emilie Eats
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Vegan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Arrange the sweet potato rounds in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until slightly browned and crispy.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, prepare your toppings.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on a plate and top with black beans, corn, salsa, avocado, jalapeño, cilantro and vegan cheese.