Skip to content
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup finely grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 4 sprigs flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head of romaine, iceberg, Boston, Bibb or butter lettuce
- Combine the garlic, lemon juice, vinegar and oils in a quart container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add the grated cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; close the lid tightly.
- Shake the container until all the ingredients are incorporated. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Toss the lettuce with the dressing right before you serve.