Eat Right with Rouses
Roasted Brussels Sprout & Carrot Mash
2 cups fresh Brussels sprouts, cut into fourths
2 cups fresh baby carrots
4-6 sprigs fresh dill
4 tablespoons Rouses Organic Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tablespoons Rouses grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Rouses garlic powder
2 pinches of salt
2 pinches black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, baby carrots, and dill.
- Top the mixture with olive oil and toss evenly until all vegetables are coated.
- Add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss until well combined.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake 30 minutes on lower rack. Remove it from the oven and let stand 5 minutes and serve.
Per serving: 84 calories, 7 grams fat, 1.25 grams protein, 4 grams carbs, 133 mg sodium